Advertisement

Monday, December 19, 2011

Penne Rosa Recipe


Ingredients:
-Chicken Breast pieces (as much as you would like, I do about 2)
-1 box of Penne noodles
-2 TBS Olive Oil
-2 TBS Butter
-Diced Green Onions (optional)
-Minced Garlic (to taste)
-2 small cans Tomato Sauce
-1 CUP Heavy Whipping Cream
-1/2 CUP Grated Parmesan Cheese

I cut chicken breasts into small pieces and season it with some Montreal Steak Seasoning, salt and pepper.

In a skillet, I heat some about 2 TBS of olive oil and about 2 TBS of butter.  Once hot, I'll put some onions and minced garlic into it and let it sizzle for a minute.  Then I cook the chicken breasts in the skillet.

In a separate pot, I cook a box of Penne noodles (1 or 1.5 LBS) according to its directions.

In a bowl, mix 2 small cans of tomato sauce and 1 CUP of Heavy Whipping Cream.

Once the chicken is cooked through, add the sauce mixture to the skillet.  Cover and simmer on medium-low for about 5 minutes.

After the 5 minutes, add about 1/2 CUP of grated parmesan cheese to the chicken and sauce mixture along with a little basil and/or italian seasoning.  Simmer for about another 5 minutes.

Then mix the sauce with the noodles and serve.  This recipe goes great with my other one for the Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment